Outfit || Colourful Season

Leave a Comment
Tis The Season To Be Jolly....

Although Christmas only lasts one day, the merriments always go on for much more. Unwrapping the presents in the morning was so much fun, with the whole family gathered together. The tree bottom that  once looked so garnished with unopened presents now lays there bare and empty :( ...but some people's wardrobes have definitely increased! :)

Everyone needs a special outfit of the day on Christmas right? Well my family has always done that for as long as I remember, especially for the church service. This time, I opted for a vintage-modern twist to my outfit. I love midi skirts, and when they're big and flowy too, just perfect. 

This gorgeous skirt was custom made for me from Nigeria! It came with a button down shirt but I opted for this lace detail top instead. Ain't it beautiful? ..."feast yar eyes!"

Top ~ Express
Skirt ~ Custom Made
Shoes ~ MRKT Shoes
Bag ~ Matalan
Necklace collar ~ Suzy Shier
Earrings ~ Risky

Have yourself a wonderful festive season. Stay safe, keep warm and have a happy new year!!! x

~ Kemi.A ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More posts